UNABLE TO MEET PROJECT P&L GOALS (Field Services Project Manager, Professional Service Organization) – 9
This is about the amount you will bring in and the profit you will make out of your projects, yet, you are facing challenges.
We Know Why…
- Is it because the scope of projects change? How often? By how much?
- How do you track project changes today?
- Can you tie it back to client approvals?
- Does the client complain about the increasing cost?
- Do you ever not get paid for additional costs? How often?
- How much do you write off?
- Could not establish a project change order which tracks approvals, the reasons for the change, the budget impact of the changes and the new scheduled completion date?
Face the challenge and think about moving forward.