- Report Manager®
replaces SAP®Crystal Report interfaces with powerful interfaces that you an customize as well as schedule your reporting requirements
- Create unlimited report parameters
Automatically extract existing SAP®Crystal Report parameters, add Sage 300 ERP finders, text fields, dates, drop-down lists and check boxes.
- Create unlimited report groupings
Group your reports by what to run, like General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Inventory Control etc. Or when to run, like end of day, week or month.
- Security Options
Control who sees and prints each report.
- Report Manager has been written into the Sage 300 Views and works with any Sage 300 Core and custom reports
- Reports are stored in tables on a per Sage 300 ERP company basis with full import/export, dump/load abilities
- Reports can maintain more than one schedule at a time, each with their own pre-set parameters.
- Email & schedule reports.
- More than 1 user at a time can manage the reports in ADMIN mode so locking of reports during editing is managed at the report level rather than at a system wide level