UNABLE TO MAXIMIZE TECHNICIANS PRODUCTIVITY (Field Technician Manager) – 1
Like any other company, the field services aim to increase customers’ satisfaction. Yet, they also encounter challenges of continually improving technicians’ productivity.
We Know Why…
- Is it because you sometimes miss scheduled service for preventive maintenance?
- How do you track the schedule now?
- Has that caused problems with equipment?
- Have you been liable?
- Have you had to schedule special trips by technicians? What has that cost you?
- Could not automatically have a service call put on the schedule to the customer site based on the preventive maintenance contract obligations (fixed or floating schedules) and ensure that the right parts, supplies, and technician are there at the right time AND you could coordinate open service requests with upcoming preventive maintenance calls
Productivity plays a big part in Field Services Industry. If you are having difficulty with this, then it’s time to think about moving forward.